Caged Ceramic Bearings 3/16” pivot. (0.0625") Balls
Ceramic balls cannot rust, provide smooth action, and path perfectly around knife pivot.
- Premium Retainer Cage Precision CNC Machined from Solid Phosphor Bronze
- Ten Hardened 0.0625" Grade 5, Silicon Nitride (Si3N4) Bearings (Pre-Installed)
- Improved Pathing around the pivot. ID 0.189” made to fit standard 3/16” pivot barrel.
- Outside diameter of the cage is 0.370” and fits easily into a 3/8” counterbore
- Larger diameter cage and increased ball count increases blade support.
- 100% Made in the USA
- ID .189"
- OD .370"
One set equals two individual caged bearings.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very well made bearings! Somehow my Protech Malibu drops even smoother than before!