Caged Ceramic Bearings 5mm pivot. - 0.0625 Bearings Phosphor Bronze Cage
Ceramic balls cannot rust, provide smooth action, and path perfectly around knife pivot.
- Premium Retainer Cage CNC Precision Machined from Solid Phosphor Bronze.
- Ten Hardened (0.0625") Grade 5, Silicon Nitride (Si3N4) Ceramic Ball Bearings
- Improved Pathing around the pivot.
- Inside diameter 0.200” made to fit standard 5mm pivot barrel.
- Outside diameter of the cage is 0.369” and fits into 3/8” counterbore
- Increased ball count increases blade support.
- Ball Bearings Pre-Installed
- 100% Made in the USA
- ID .200"
- OD .369"
One set equals two individual caged bearings.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I installed these in my Giant Mouse Ace Riv, and they worked really well. Very smooth action and increased blade stability. I was very impressed with the difference they made in such a small knife. I’ll definitely be trying them in my other knives as well.
Picked these up for my Giantmouse Ace Riv. Shipping was prompt, and secure. Fit and finish of bearing is outstanding. Installed with no issues. Blade centering is still dead on, and the action on the Riv is even better than from the factory. Will definitely be back for more!
I installed on my Chaves 229 and Vero knives. The additional set was placed in my Mini Impulse. The bearings made each knife feel like it cost hundreds more! The blade flies open smooth and fast. The close is just as smooth and almost hydraulic. The extra set in the mini seem a little more firm, if that makes sense. Think I may try them in my 229 since it has a heavier blade. You do an excellent job. I won't hesitate to recommend your product. I'll be ordering more from you soon. Thanks.