Caged Ceramic Bearings 1/4” pivot. 0.0625 Balls
Self-Lubricating Bearing Bronze Cage is impregnated with SAE 30 oil. Ceramic balls cannot rust, provide smooth action, and path perfectly around knife pivot.
- Cage CNC Machined from solid oil-impregnated 840 Bearing Bronze
- Self-Lubricating Cage is impregnated with SAE 30 Oil
- Ten Hardened 0.0625 Grade 5, Silicon Nitride (Si3N4) Balls
- Improved Pathing around the pivot. ID 0.252” made to fit standard 1/4” pivot barrel.
- Outside diameter of the cage is 0.492” and fits easily into a 1/2” counterbore
- Larger diameter cage and increased ball count increases blade support.
- 100% Made in the USA
- ID .252
- OD .492
One set equals two individual caged bearings.
Free Shipping in US.