The Fallen Star Knife Left Handed
This pocket knife for sale is a Titanium Frame Lock Flipper, designed for fast, one handed opening, tip up, Left-handed carry. The Spanto style blade is made from CTS-XHP (American made Stainless Steel), heat treated to Rockwell hardness of 60+, and stonewashed finish.
The blade locks up solid, flips easily on caged bearings, and centers when closed.
The strong detent, keeps the knife safely closed when carried in the pocket.
This knife was designed to be a true lefty, carried in the left pocket. It is a durable, functional, quality every day carry knife, with a bit of artistic signature.
Features include "Fallen Star" milled titanium textured surface, milled titanium pocket clip, and titanium hardware.
- OAL 8.125"
- Closed Length 4.85"
- Blade Length 3.25"
- Sharpened cutting edge 3"
- Stainless Tool Steel blade Thickness .150"
- Caged 440c Stainless Steel Bearings
- Lightweight 5.35 ounces.
- Frame Lock 6AL-4V Aerospace grade Titanium
- Engraved Serial Numbers, Date, and Month Inside Handle
- 6AL-4V Titanium Thumb-stud and Pivot Screw
- Locking-bar spring protected from Over-Travel
- Lanyard Hole for 550 paracord
- Hidden Detent Ball Hole
- 100% Made in the USA
All Left-Handed Knives are built to order, current lead times are 5 to 6 weeks. Please contact by email, for expected delivery date.