The Fallen Star Knife - Made in the USA knife
This pocket knife for sale is a Titanium Frame Lock Flipper, designed for fast, one handed opening, tip up, right hand or left handed carry.
The blade is made from powdered metal CTS-XHP Stainless Steel, heat treated to Rockwell "C" hardness of 60+ giving excellent edge retention.
As a one-man shop, I am able to heat treat individual blades, to achieve optimal strength and hardness.
The blade locks up solid, smoothly opens and closes on caged Salt-N-Pepper bearings, and centers when closed. Very strong detente, keeps the blade closed while the knife is carried in the pocket. Proud flipper tab makes the blade flip nicely when opened with one hand, and helps take up shock caused by impact when the knife strikes its target. Geared back space enhances grip on the knife, and protects the cutting edge from loose coins in the pocket.
This knife was designed to be durable, functional, quality every day carry knife, with a bit of artistic signature.
Features include "Fallen Star" milled titanium textured surface, milled titanium pocket clip, 6AL-4V titanium hardware.
- OAL 8.125"
- Closed Length 4.85"
- Blade Length 3.25"
- Sharpened cutting edge 3"
- Stainless Tool Steel blade Thickness .150"
- Gillian’s Caged Salt-N-Pepper Bearings (24 ball count)
- Lightweight 5.35 ounces.
- Frame Lock 6AL-4V Aerospace grade Titanium
- Engraved Serial Numbers, Date, and Month Inside Handle
- Internal Triangle Lock Bar Protector
- Lock-bar Insert made from CTS-XHP (63HRC)
- Available Left or Right Handed
- NFC Certificate of Authenticity
- Ownership Verified by BlockChain
- Lanyard Hole for 550 paracord
- Hidden Detent Ball Hole
- 100% Made in the USA
▬ ABOUT ▬
Christopher is an American Knife Maker. Producing quality frame-lock from a one-man shop, traveling to the knife shows when time allows.
Entirely made in USA, Free S&H In US, Order Now!
Knives are Built to Order (Pre-Order), or Lottery Maker's Choice Sign Up
Lead times 7 to 8 weeks.