THE SWEETHEART KNIFE #42
The knife is a Titanium Frame-Lock Flipper, designed for fast one-handed opening, tip-up, right hand carry. Tanto Blade made from Stainless Steel CTS-XHP heat treated to Rockwell hardness of 60C, and stonewashed finish. Presentation side and matching pocket clip features Zircu-Ti Boomerang Damascus. This is a Titanium and Zirconium laminate consisting of 6AL-4V, Commercially pure Ti, and Zirconium. The blade locks up solid, flips easily on caged ceramic bearings, and features a ceramic detent.
Features include Zirconium Thumbstud, Zircu-Ti Boomerang Damascus presentation side, and matching milled pocket clip.
- OAL 8.125"
- Closed Length 4.85"
- Blade Length 3.25"
- Sharpened cutting edge 3"
- Stainless Tool Steel Blade Thickness .150"
- Gillian Made Caged Ceramic Bearings
- Engraved Serial Number #42, Month, & Year
- Titanium Pivot Screws
- Lightweight 5.35 ounces.
- Frame-Lock 6AL-4V Aerospace Grade Titanium
- Features an Internal Triangle Lock Protector
- Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Made in the USA