The knife is a Titanium Frame-Lock Flipper, designed for fast one-handed opening, tip-up, right hand carry. Tanto Blade made from Stainless Steel CTS-XHP heat treated to Rockwell hardness of 60C. Presentation and lock-side features Chad Nichols Moku-Ti Boomerang Damascus. This is a titanium laminate consisting of 6AL-4V, and Commercially pure Ti. The blade locks up solid, flips easily on caged ceramic bearings, and features a ceramic detent.
Features include Moku-Ti Boomerang Damascus.
- OAL 8.125"
- Closed Length 4.85"
- Blade Length 3.25"
- Sharpened cutting edge 3"
- Stainless Tool Steel Blade Thickness .150"
- Caged Ceramic Bearings Salt-N-Pepper
- Engraved Serial Number #27, October 2019
- Titanium Pivot Screws
- Lightweight 5.35 ounces.
- Features an Internal Triangle Lock Protector
- Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Made in the USA