SALT-N-Pepper Premium Caged Bearings
Premium Caged Ceramic Bearings 3/16” pivot. (0.0625”) - Balls
Phosphor Bronze Retainer
Ceramic balls cannot rust, provide smooth action, and path perfectly around knife pivot.
- Premium Retainer Cage CNC Precision Machined from Solid Phosphor Bronze.
- Ten Hardened 1/16” (0.0625") Grade 5, Ceramic Balls
- (5) Silicon Nitride, (black) grade 5
- (5) Zirconia Ceramic Balls, (white) grade 5
- Improved Pathing around the pivot.
- Inside diameter 0.189” made to fit standard 3/16” pivot barrel.
- Outside diameter of the cage is 0.370” and fits into a 3/8” counterbore
- Increased ball count increases blade support.
- Hand Lapped, and Hand Assembled
- Gillian’s Highest Performing Bearing
- Balls Pre-Installed
- 100% Made in the USA
- ID .189"
- OD .370"
One set equals two individual caged bearings.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Purchased these bearings for my Hinderer Firetac Tri-way. If you thought the action was smooth with the steel bearings these will make you smile. You can adjust the pivot to make it truly drop shut or semi fall shut. Plus Chris is on point with the orders and great service.
Fantastic fit, visibly improved the action of an already outstanding knife. Impressive work all around and already recommended to others!
Fit's great in my 2020 Evo Typhoon. Pivot is perfect size, but the OD of the bearings do not go all the way to the edge of the track. Very stable feeling with glassy smooth action.