Caged Ceramic Bearings 1/4” pivot. (2mm) Balls Phosphor Bronze Cage
Ceramic balls cannot rust, provide smooth action, and path perfectly around knife pivot.
- Premium Retainer Cage CNC Precision Machined from Solid Phosphor Bronze.
- Ten Hardened 2mm (0.078") Grade 5, Silicon Nitride (Si3N4) Ceramic Balls
- Improved Pathing around the pivot.
- Inside diameter 0.252” made to fit standard 1/4” pivot barrel.
- Outside diameter of the cage is 0.495” and fits easily into a 1/2” counterbore
- Larger diameter cage and increased ball count increases blade support.
- Balls Pre-Installed
- 100% Made in the USA
- ID .252"
- OD .495"
One set equals two individual caged bearings.