Caged Ceramic Bearings 1/4” pivot. 0.0625 Balls
Self-Lubricating Sintered Bronze Cage is impregnated with SAE 30 oil.
Smooth action, and path perfectly around knife pivot.
- Cage CNC Machined from solid oil-impregnated Sintered Bearing Bronze
- Self-Lubricating Retainer Cage is impregnated with SAE 30 Oil
- Ten Hardened 0.0625 Grade 5, 440C (Stainless Steel) Balls
- Improved Pathing around the pivot. ID 0.252” made to fit standard 1/4” pivot barrel.
- Outside diameter of the cage is 0.492” and fits easily into a 1/2” counterbore
- Larger diameter cage and increased ball count increases blade support.
- 100% Made in the USA
- ID .252"
- OD .492"
One set equals two individual caged bearings.
Free Shipping in US on Orders +$99 USD