SALT-N-Pepper Premium Caged Bearings
Premium Caged Ceramic Bearings 5mm pivot. (0.0625”) - Balls
Phosphor Bronze Retainer
Ceramic balls cannot rust, provide smooth action, and path perfectly around knife pivot.
- Premium Retainer Cage CNC Precision Machined from Solid Phosphor Bronze.
- Ten Hardened 1/16” (0.0625") Grade 5, Ceramic Balls
- (5) Silicon Nitride, (black) grade 5
- (5) Zirconia Ceramic Balls, (white) grade 5
- Improved Pathing around the pivot.
- Inside diameter 0.200” made to fit standard 5mm pivot barrel.
- Outside diameter of the cage is 0.369” and fits easily into a 7/16” or 10mm counterbore
- Increased ball count increases blade support.
- Hand Lapped, and Hand Assembled
- Gillian’s Highest Performing Bearing
- Balls Pre-Installed
- 100% Made in the USA
- ID .200"
- OD .369"
One set equals two individual caged bearings.
18 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Always an upgrade to factory bearings. You cant go wrong with Gillian.
These were added to a Vero Axon frame lock and made the action smoother than a Cadillac on ice.
Great quality bearings. Fit perfectly is multiple knives and are smooth. Very happy with these.
I originally intended these to replace the bearings in my Asher Spiro, however that knife uses differently-sized bearing cages. So I was forced to instead install these on my CJRB Feldspar. They are an amazing replacement! The Feldspar also uses caged bearings, but they're made of nylon. As a result, they felt "scratchy". These beautiful bearings eliminate the Feldspar's problems and makes for an unbeatable action. Super smooth, and with only a dab of NanoOil 10.
Added these to my Vox F5.5 not expecting too much of a difference. Boy was I wrong! These far exceeded my expectations. It’s like the blade is floating on an air cushion it’s so smooth! Would definitely recommend these without hesitation. Excellent product!
Bought these to swap into my Something Obscene Company Hawkbill. The action is much smoother, love these!
So far I've used these in my giantmouse biblio which made a nice smooth improvement but the one that I was blown away with was my mini sheepdog nonflipper! I thought it was fun to fidgit with before but its just nuts now. Highly recommend these and just ordered more for the future
I didn't think these would be better than stock bearings but it is! I recommend these on Axons and the Synapse XL!
These are by far the best bearings I’ve ever used. Highly recommended excellent product.