SALT-N-Pepper Premium Caged Bearings
Premium Caged Ceramic Bearings 5mm pivot. (0.0625”) - Balls
Phosphor Bronze Retainer
Ceramic balls cannot rust, provide smooth action, and path perfectly around knife pivot.
- Premium Retainer Cage CNC Precision Machined from Solid Phosphor Bronze.
- Ten Hardened 1/16” (0.0625") Grade 5, Ceramic Balls
- (5) Silicon Nitride, (black) grade 5
- (5) Zirconia Ceramic Balls, (white) grade 5
- Improved Pathing around the pivot.
- Inside diameter 0.200” made to fit standard 5mm pivot barrel.
- Outside diameter of the cage is 0.370” and fits easily into a 7/16” counterbore
- Increased ball count increases blade support.
- Hand Lapped, and Hand Assembled
- Gillian’s Highest Performing Bearing
- Balls Pre-Installed
- 100% Made in the USA
- ID .200"
- OD .370"
One set equals two individual caged bearings.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Wow! I received your Salt 'N' Pepper bearings today and hurried home from work to install them in my ZT 0456 and I must say I am very impressed. These are made the way all bearings should be made; sealed, stout and slick as hell! My 0456 is rock solid now with an audible "Ting" when it locks up now. This is the first but not the last set of bearings I will be buying from you and I am super interested in The Fallen Star, beautiful looking knife my man. Again FREAKING WOW!
I replaced the stock bearings on my GiantMouse Riv, Grand, and Biblio with the salt-n-pepper Gillian bearings. The action on all three smoothed out to significantly noticeable levels. The new bearings didn't make the action on any of them more "drop-shutty"; maybe a little snappier and defintely just nicer all the way around. If you like tinkering with your pocketknives and getting as much out of them as possible, you can't go wrong with these bearings as an easy and quick upgrade.
I put these in my Gen 1 Synapse, and they’re very smooth. Centering is still perfect, action is glassy, lockup is strong. These are great bearings. Thank you!
Dropped these in a Liong Mah KUF v3. Made a very nice action even better and has only improved as time went on.
Great drop shut feel with super smooth action in my axon. Big improvement over stock bearings.
Added the 5mm salt and pepper bearings to my Vero Engineering Synapse gen 2, and it was smooth before , but it’s butter smooth now. Nice hydraulic drop shut action. Can’t wait to pick up more for my other knives.