SALT-N-Pepper Premium Caged Bearings
Premium Caged Ceramic Bearings 1/4” pivot. (0.0625”) - Balls
Phosphor Bronze Retainer
Ceramic balls cannot rust, provide smooth action, and path perfectly around knife pivot.
- Premium Retainer Cage CNC Precision Machined from Solid Phosphor Bronze.
- Ten Hardened 1/16” (0.0625") Grade 5, Ceramic Balls
- (5) Silicon Nitride, (black) grade 5
- (5) Zirconia Ceramic Balls, (white) grade 5
- Improved Pathing around the pivot.
- Inside diameter 0.252” made to fit standard 1/4” pivot barrel.
- Outside diameter of the cage is 0.419” and fits easily into a 7/16” counterbore
- Increased ball count increases blade support.
- Hand Lapped, and Hand Assembled
- Gillian’s Highest Performing Bearing
- Balls Pre-Installed
- 100% Made in the USA
- ID .252"
- OD .419"
One set equals two individual caged bearings.
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
First class product! Made my Holt even smoother than I thought possible... Thank you
Best bearings in the business, action is smooth as buttah! Get some they're worth the wait, DO IT!
I was very glad that these bearings were in stock. Great communications with Christopher.
So, I purchased this to replace the stock Vero Isotope bearings. Not only did it improve the action, it also made it buttery smooth. 10/10 would recommend...
I decided to drop these in 1 of my Henderer which are vary smooth action anyway. Well, there was a noticeable difference with these bearing put in. Highly Recommened
Was looking to upgrade from steel caged bearings on a few of my knives and decided to try these out after hearing about them. So far these ceramic bearings have been a great upgrade just make sure you measure correctly! Action is quite smooth for this first example I tried. Will be purchasing more, highly recommended!
I replaced by steel caged bearings in my Holt Bladeworks Haptic with these. They look way better and I are a little smoother. I enjoy the piece of mind of having high quality bearings. Thanks Gillian Knives!
These bearings run smooth as butter. I've had them for a few weeks and even with a pretty messed up counterbore one the scales if feels great.
Using these in my Hinderer’s where I have bearings not PB and I do use these with nano grease, the action is perfect. Best bearings on the market