SALT-N-Pepper Premium Caged Bearings
Premium Caged Ceramic Bearings 1/4” pivot. (0.0625”) - Balls
Phosphor Bronze Retainer
Ceramic balls cannot rust, provide smooth action, and path perfectly around knife pivot.
- Premium Retainer Cage CNC Precision Machined from Solid Phosphor Bronze.
- Ten Hardened 1/16” (0.0625") Grade 5, Ceramic Balls
- (5) Silicon Nitride, (black) grade 5
- (5) Zirconia Ceramic Balls, (white) grade 5
- Improved Pathing around the pivot.
- Inside diameter 0.252” made to fit standard 1/4” pivot barrel.
- Outside diameter of the cage is 0.419” and fits easily into a 7/16” counterbore
- Increased ball count increases blade support.
- Hand Lapped, and Hand Assembled
- Gillian’s Highest Performing Bearing
- Balls Pre-Installed
- 100% Made in the USA
- ID .252"
- OD .419"
One set equals two individual caged bearings.
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Hinderer XM-18, perfect fit
These are very well done. I have them in a civivi riffle. Probably going to get a set for my we knife malice. These are good bit smoother then the stock ceramics. These have 10balls. Those had 9. These arnt quite as drop shitty yet. Maybe when they break in. But you can truly feel the difference in smoothness. Plus they're stronger because there are more contact points in the blade. And I love the solid bronze cage compared to the stamped cages the stock ones come with. These are deff worth 20 bux. This guy deserves a medal for being able to build these by him self
I have these installed on 2 XM-18’s and 2 Jurassic’s. The action improvement over the steel bearings are substantial, you really get the best of both worlds with these. Highly recommend getting these for all your knives running on bearings
Salt and pepper bearings in a Holt Haptic is incredible. Perfect fit, so smooth, I’m impressed!
These bearings are simply amazing. I noticed the difference from the stock bearings immediately. These fit great in the Brian Brown Yeager-M v2 and the Apurvis Primordial MK2.
These fit perfect in the 3.5” Xm18 and they are incredibly smooth! The blade falls shut perfectly. Very impressed!
I bought these for my Vero Engineering Impulse (full size). I had skiff bearings in it which were not bad, but wanted to try these. Glad I did! The knife went from halfway drop shut to completely drop shut! Plan on getting more for all of my knives! Thanks Chris!