Salt-N-Pepper Replacements for KVT bearings.
Designed Specifically for ZT 05652
Ceramic balls cannot rust, provide smooth action, and path perfectly around knife pivot.
- Premium Retainer Cage CNC Precision Machined from Solid Phosphor Bronze.
- Ten Hardened 3/32” (0.093") Grade 5, Ceramic Balls
- (5) Silicon Nitride, (black) grade 5
- (5) Zirconia Ceramic Balls, (white) grade 5
- Improved Pathing around the pivot.
- Inside diameter .194
- Outside diameter of the cage is 0.487”
- Increased ball count increases blade support
- Hand Lapped, and Hand Assembled
- Gillian’s Highest Performing Bearing
- Balls Pre-Installed
- 100% Made in the USA
- ID .194"
- OD .487"
One set equals two individual caged bearings.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have had aftermarket bearings from other makers and they are not as good as Gillian bearings. High quality, well made and super smooth action on all of the knives I have Gillian bearings in. Do recommend 100%
Ordered my replacement bearings for my ZT 0562CF. Took a week to get to me. Immediately installed them. They're great bearings. Very well made. Seems the blade deployment is a little slower, but action is very smooth. I flipped my knife a 100 times to break in the bearings. I didn't notice a huge difference. The bearings seem to have corrected the blade centering a bit somehow. Will swap back in old ones to confirm whether I'm crazy or not. All-in-all, very happy with the bearings and plan to try out their other bearings for a couple of my other knives. Thanks, Chris! Great job on your product.
Great upgrade over the stock polymer caged bearings. Great action and real smooth when they break in.